Do you sell products or services to contractors?
Contractors cannot buy your product if they don’t know about it.
Here is the advertising campaign we can create for you:
- We’ll put your full-page, full-color ad inside our best-selling contractor books. Contractors pay to read these books, so they typically read every word, including the advertisements.
- We’ll also hyperlink your ad to your website or landing page. Contractors can simply click your add to get to you.
- We’ll also strategically place live links to your website from our websites. Depending on your message, we’ll find the best places to display your links. This will also improve your search engine optimization.
- We’ll also create a dedicated forum thread on our forums with live links back to your website. This will allow you to go on those message board threads, introduce yourself, and offer to answer questions about your product or service.
- We’ll also forward any emails inquiring about products and services you sell, straight to you.
- We’ll also direct any callers inquiring about products and services you sell, straight to you.
- We’ll also direct every contractor who joins the association to you by putting a live link to your website smack on our “thank you for joining” page, the first thing contractors see when they join. Because membership in the Contractors Association is totally free, we get a new application every few minutes, on average. All of these contractors will be directed to your company, all day and all night.
- We’ll also ship you an Excel file of the contractors who are most likely to purchase your products and services so that you can use it for your own marketing purposes. Our databases are the most up-to-dated lists of contractors in North America and include full mailing addresses, phone numbers, web addresses, and email addresses.
The total cost of this campaign is $1800/year.
We specialize in reaching the following types of contractors and have books that specifically target them:
- Septic System Installers – All New Database!
- Paving Contractors
- Water Well Drillers
- Deck Builders
- General Contractors
- Masonry Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Other databases
The Contractors Association maintains a massive, high-quality database of more than 6 million contractors. Many of these contractors are not listed anywhere else online. They have remained, for the most part, under the radar. We use this database to promote your products and services to contractors who otherwise would never know about you. Access to this database is available to industry vendors.
Call us at
We’ll help you move your products and sell your services.
Our database has 6.4 million contractors in it.